YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We respect your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address, (“personal information”) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
HOW WE SECURE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We may use information to:
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Customize the content that you see on our website;
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out.
We may share personal information with:
- Our staff and others who are involved in producing our events;
- Service providers performing services on our behalf, or supporting businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline;
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
Please note that when you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose:
- To not provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CONTACT US