Starting February 1, the CTQCollab will host five modules (two workshops for each) — led by CTQ’s virtual community organizers — to help educators shape and share their powerful stories. Space is limited, so register now for these free, credit-bearing workshops.
Workshops include the following topics:
- February 1 and 8: Naming your impact with Lauren Hill
- February 22 and March 1: Documenting your change with Jozette Martinez
- April 5 and 12: Sharing your key successes with Ernie Rambo
- April 26 and May 5: Reflecting on your practice with Wendi Pillars
- May 17 and May 24: Presenting the transformation with Ben Owens